Aerial photography and videography
Using aerial imaging to gather the pieces and help you put the puzzle together.
Transport Canada certified drone operations
Woodpecker Drone Services provides aerial photography and videography services. We operate out of St. Albert, Alberta, and will travel to deliver services in most of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia.
We use aerial imaging to collect the pieces and help you put the puzzle together.
Our deliverables are presented as data files in formats that you can work with easily. We will get them to you through standard data transfer channels, or on ‘thumb drives’.
We will do a limited amount of image and video editing for you.
We believe in innovation and flexibility. Just because the service isn’t in our list doesn’t mean we won’t try it. Don’t hesitate to ask.
Woodpecker Drone Services
What We Do
Aerial imaging is a broad description of what we do. We’ve loosely categorized our work into several buckets to facilitate the conversation. We provide support to residential homeowners, property managers who look after where we live and do business, farming enterprises, construction companies and Realtors ,Real Estate agents and developers.
We also have fun!!
Our process is fairly straight forward;
- conversation to scope the project which may include development of a shot list.
- site survey which may include onsite walk about, but definitely looks at doing a weather forecast check, verification of Transport Canada and municipal restrictions , if any.
- set up on site, and capture the images requested. Cleanup, remote transfer of images if possible. Leave the site.
- Package and transfer the images as agreed.
Photos and videos are transferred to the clients via ‘Air Drop’, email, DropBox or on a thumb drive.
Printing of photos and editing of video is available. Compiling video and photos into a presentation can also be done.
Maintenance scans and image collection.
Instead of getting on that ladder, call us for fast image collection.
pre -construction site imaging, monitoring construction progress, equipment and inventory control
Aerial image collection to give those listings that extra something special.
Property imaging, plus building imaging.
Crop and field checks, and woodlot imaging.
Commercial Real Estate
Image collection to support realty sales and leasing.
General marketing purposes
Just for fun and operator training.
Let’s start a conversation. Ask for details about our service offerings.
Residential Real Estate
Supporting Real Estate listings with aerial images and videos
- building and property shots and virtual tours
- Neighborhood overview
Commercial Real Estate
Supporting Commercial Real Estate sales and leasing with aerial images and videos
You might be surprised by what we can help you discover about the property you steward. Give us a call
Just for fun!!
- Family gatherings
- cycling, running
- Sunset in AlbertaTech vs. the natural world; which wins? On an Alberta evening in July my drone captured the setting sun silhouetting an ever present piece of modern technology. The ‘cell tower’… Continue reading Sunset in Alberta
- The Lonely Carnivallonely carnival
- Acreage Site ShotsRural Alberta is home to some fascinating people and their amazing properties with gorgeous views. These shots were taken as part of a realtor’s request to help promote opportunities in… Continue reading Acreage Site Shots
- Taking the long viewthe view south from one hundred feet AGL above my home. This was taken in the spring after the majority of snow had melted, and before the spring rains set… Continue reading Taking the long view