Aerial photography and videography
Using aerial imaging to gather the pieces and help you put the puzzle together.
Transport Canada certified drone operations
Woodpecker Drone Services provides aerial photography and videography services.
Consider Woodpecker Drone Services for Residential Real Estate aerial photography, and Commercial Real Estate aerial photography.
We operate our aerial photography service out of St. Albert, Alberta, and will travel to deliver services in most of Alberta, Saskatchewan, and British Columbia.
We use aerial imaging to collect the pieces and help you put the puzzle together.
Our deliverables are presented as data files in formats that you can work with easily. We will get them to you through standard data transfer channels, or on ‘thumb drives’.
We do a limited amount of image and video editing for you.
Do you need some thoughtful copy to go with those images?
We believe in innovation and flexibility. Just because the service isn’t in our list doesn’t mean we don’t do it or won’t try it. Don’t hesitate to ask.
Woodpecker Drone Services
What We Do
Aerial imaging is a broad description of what we do.
We’ve loosely categorized our work into several buckets to facilitate the conversation:
We provide support services to residential homeowners, property managers who look after where we live, where we conduct business, farming enterprises, construction companies and Realtors, Real Estate agents and property developers.
That seems like quite a list, doesn’t it? There’s more!
We also have fun!!
Our process is straight forward;
- conversation to scope the project which may include development of a shot list.
- site survey which may include onsite walk about, but definitely looks at doing a weather forecast check, verification of Transport Canada and municipal restrictions , if any.
- set up on site, and capture the images requested. Cleanup, remote transfer of images if possible. Leave the site.
- Package and transfer the images as agreed.
Photos and videos are transferred to the clients via ‘Air Drop’, email, DropBox or on a thumb drive.
Printing of photos and editing of video is available. Compiling video and photos into a presentation can also be done. Copywriting to support the images and project is an option.
Maintenance scans and image collection.
Instead of getting on that ladder, call us for fast image collection.
pre -construction site imaging, monitoring construction progress, equipment and inventory control
Aerial image collection to give those listings that extra something special.
Property imaging, plus building imaging.
Crop and field checks, and woodlot imaging.
Commercial Real Estate
Image collection to support realty sales and leasing.
General marketing purposes
Just for fun and operator training.
Get to know us.
Let’s start a conversation. Ask for details about our service offerings.
Residential Real Estate
Supporting Real Estate listings with aerial images and videos
- building and property shots and virtual tours
- Neighborhood overview
Commercial Real Estate
Supporting Commercial Real Estate sales and leasing with aerial images and videos
You might be surprised by what we can help you discover about the property you steward. Give us a call
Just for fun!!
- Family gatherings
- cycling, running
#aerial imaging, #aerial photography, #residental real estate, #commercial real estate, #drone your farm, #drone your home, #drone your roof
Some of our favorites
- The lovely Alberta fall coloursMore Alberta colours late in September before the October Winds Blow
- Winter’s ComingIs that winter on the horizon?
- Rounding the point at West Bay
- Rock ‘n August 2021Rock ‘n August is a weekend long event in St. Albert that showcases classic cars. This is a vanity piece for the guys and girls who love the old cars,… Continue reading Rock ‘n August 2021
- Bridges over the Sturgeon River at St. AlbertBridges over the Sturgeon River The river here is flanked by trails maintained as part of St. Albert’s commitment to its population to maintain green space. The municipal plan has… Continue reading Bridges over the Sturgeon River at St. Albert